– Rachael Martin, Mission Chief, Intelligent Business Automation, Augmentation and Analytics (IBA3), Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC), DoD
– Christine Gex, Innovation & RPA Lead. U.S. Army
– Eric Hansen, ICIT Contributor + Director, DOD & Intelligence Programs, BluePrism
– Steve Holt, ICIT Contributor + Partner, Invoke Public Sector
– Parham Eftekhari, Executive Director, ICIT (facilitator)
Leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA) across the enterprise transforms an agency’s productivity by operationalizing AI & ML and allowing the workforce to focus on high-value, mission critical tasks. The efficiencies RPA brings to an organization is driving rapid adoption and changing how agencies approach business functions from logistics and supply chain to finance and accounting. Additionally, secure RPA for mission readiness increases resiliency and compliance by reducing human intervention and cutting security risks. During this virtual panel discussion, top experts will share their vision and experiences on how RPA is being scaled across the enterprise and offer attendees actionable insights on how to leverage this revolutionary technology for their organization.
Audience participants earned 1 ICIT CPE by attending this webinar.