This Executive Briefing was curated from ICIT’s thought leader partner Federal News Radio. ICIT encourages its community to visit its website to read more of its technology and cybersecurity content.
Cyber warfare, inevitable as it might be, presents a complicated mix of requirements that will necessitate close cooperation among military leadership, elected representatives and industry.
In this exclusive executive briefing, experts from the Defense Department, Army, Air Force, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and National Security Agency will delve deeper into cyber warfare trends and future requirements, including:
- Dr. Jeffrey Boksiner, Senior Research Scientist, Communications-Electronics Center, U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command
- Dr. William (Bill) Conley, Deputy Director, Electronic Warfare, Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment
- COL Marty Hagenston, Project Manager, Electronic Warfare and Cyber, U.S. Army
- COL Adam Hinsdale, (U.S. Army, ret), Program Manager, Leidos
- MG Brian Keller, (U.S. Army, ret), Vice President, Leidos
- Frank Konieczny, Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Air Force
- CPT Clay Michaels, Special Assistant to the Associate Director for Operations, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Leslie “Jake” Schaffner, Senior Advisor for Technical & Mission Convergence, USDI/TC&SP/ SIGINT, EW, & Cyber, Department of Defense
- COL Matthew Van Parys, Computer Network Operations, National Security Agency